Have you signed and shared?
Please speak up to demand the right to vote in Cambodia election, Khmer overseas!
- There are approximately half million of Cambodians overseas who are living permanently around the world
- There are approximately half million of Cambodians overseas who are working abroad around the world
- There approximately 500 millions in remittance have been sent to Cambodia each year to develop economy of this nation
- Cambodia national constitution, Cambodia election law, and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, have granted full rights for Khmers overseas to vote in Cambodia elections
- Your sense of belonging, shared possession of national pride, and nostalgia including the right to vote, all are unalienable!
So please sign and share www.khmeroversea.info to petition to the UNs, CNRP and CPP to demand the full right to vote in Cambodia elections.
Sophoan Seng (CEROC Team Leader)